The Palomar Inn Hotel is a 10- room historical landmark hotel built in the 1920′s.
Our rooms have a shared bathroom and kitchenette. Two rooms have private baths and full kitchens.
In the Hotel is the Temecula House of Wine, offering local wines from the Temecula Valley and San Diego. The unique setting combines the ambiance of “Old Town Temecula” and that of a small family run inn. The Palomar Inn Hotel is located in the heart of what is considered the cultural and historic center of Temecula. It is within walking distance of antique dealers, specialty shops, art galleries, and restaurants, also to a new museum, children’s museum and performing arts theaters.
A stay at the Palomar Inn Hotel is a memorable step back in time.
Temecula Valley’s natural beauty, mild climate, rich history, and convenient location make it a destination worth exploring. The valley truly has something for everyone; wineries, golf, shopping, restaurants, fishing, boating, hiking and horseback riding. A wealth of attractions promotes Temecula as a premier tourist destination for visitors of all ages.
When you stay at the Palomar Inn Hotel, your have access to all of the following:
- Picturesque Temecula Valley Wine Country – 3,000 acres of rolling vineyards and 13 award winning wineries offer interesting spots for wine tasting, tours, and picnicking.
- Historic Old Town – Newly redeveloped with a western theme that features hundreds of antique dealer, specialty shops, art galleries, and restaurants. In addition to a new museum and performing arts theater.
- Golf – Golfers select from over seven championship golf courses.
- Pachanga Entertainment Center – Las Vegas style gaming and shows.
- Shopping – The Promenade an enclosed major mall and Lake Elsinor Factory Outlet offer’s extensive shopping venues.
- Lake Skinner – Boating, fishing, camping, picnicking, hiking, and horseback riding are offered.
- Santa Rosa Plateau – The 8.200 acre nature preserve offers an extensive system of hiking trails, equestrian trails, and wildlife viewing.
- Special Events that delight thousand of visitor include:
- Balloon & Wine Festival
- Temecula Rod Run
- Temecula Valley Film Festival
- Western Days
- Nouveau Wine & Food Festival
- Major concerts and performing artists
- Temecula Valley Art Festival
- Great Temecula Tractor Race
- Weekly Farmers Market
Just 90 miles southeast of Los Angeles and 60 miles north of San Diego lies Southern California’s beautiful wine country – Temecula Valley.
The Temecula Valley is a place of rolling hills covered with vineyards, expansive views that reach to the highest mountains in four Southern California counties, air swept clean by ocean breezes coming through a gap in the coastal mountains, shopping, antiquing, fine dining, golf, hot air balloon rides and Old Town combine to make Temecula Valley an exciting place to visit for a day or a weekend.
Eighteen wineries produce award-winning premium wines made possible by a unique microclimate and well-drained decomposed granite soils. Our 1100-foot elevation makes for cool summer nights, and cooling breezes come through the vineyards every afternoon throughout the summer.
Our casinos offer the excitement of Vegas , plus everything for an ultimate Casino experience, is right here in the Temecula Valley. We have lots of Casino action if your game is Slots, Blackjack, Poker, Craps, or Roulette. We have fun for everyone! From intimate high-limit rooms to non-smoking gaming we have what you need to get the action started. You will also find fabulous food and entertainment.
We invite you to “Play” here in the Temecula Valley.
Golf Golf and more Golf ! The Temecula Valley area boasts 153 holes at eight golf courses, including seven championship courses. Many of these courses are open to the public seven days a week. The courses feature some of the best designs and most intriguing fairways. Professional instruction and practice facilities are also first class. If you are looking for your best game of golf, search no more…you’ve found it! We are the Temecula Valley.