Palomar Inn Hotel in Old Town Temecula
An Inn With Real Character
The Palomar Inn Hotel is a 10- room historical landmark hotel built in the 1920's. Two rooms have private baths and full kitchens. In the Hotel is the Temecula House of Wine exclusively offering local wines. The unique setting combines the ambiance of "Old Town Temecula" and that of a small family run inn. The Palomar is located in the heart of what is considered the cultural and historic center of Temecula. It is within walking distance of antique dealers, specialty shops, art galleries, and restaurants, also to a new museum, children's museum and performing arts theaters.
A stay at the Palomar Inn Hotel is a memorable step back in time.
Temecula Valley's natural beauty, mild climate, rich history, and convenient location make it a destination worth exploring. The valley truly has something for everyone; wineries, golf, shopping, restaurants, fishing, boating, hiking and horseback riding. A wealth of attractions promotes Temecula as a premier tourist destination for visitors of all ages.
The Palomar Inn Is Perfectly Located To Enjoy The Entire Temecula Valley
- Picturesque Temecula Valley Wine Country - 3,000 acres of rolling vineyards and 13 award winning wineries offer interesting spots for wine tasting, tours, and picnicking.
- Historic Old Town - Newly redeveloped with a western theme that features hundreds of antique dealer, specialty shops, art galleries, and restaurants. In addition to a new museum and performing arts theater.
- Golf - Golfers select from over seven championship golf courses.
- Pechanga Entertainment Center - Las Vegas style gaming and shows.
- Shopping - The Promenade an enclosed major mall and Lake Elsinor Factory Outlet offer's extensive shopping venues.
- Lake Skinner - Boating, fishing, camping, picnicking, hiking, and horseback riding are offered.
- Santa Rosa Plateau - The 8.200 acre nature preserve offers an extensive system of hiking trails, equestrian trails, and wildlife viewing.
Temecula Has Events Going On All Year Long
- Special Events that delight thousand of visitor include:
- Balloon & Wine Festival
- Temecula Rod Run
- Temecula Valley Film Festival
- Western Days
- Nouveau Wine & Food Festival
- Major concerts and performing artists
- Temecula Valley Art Festival
- Great Temecula Tractor Race
- Weekly Farmers Market